Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: feeling a little depressed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ~_~ is feeling very dark today. so much bad news hit me all at once. im not going to my junior prom, not a big deal--but a deal none the less, cuz my mom wont purchase a dress and im too poor to buy my own. oh yah my license flew out the window of car. that one was weird...it just flew out of my hand while i was driving. just found out the guy i was in the midst of liking asked another girl to prom. im really really sick, and i cut my hand with a knife washing the dishes.

    O.O Im not having a good day. Is very thankful for sakura and crisis for having this site. at least manga isnt a disappointment....well except if a character dies, or a story ends bad, but no wait...tries to think positive, manga is my god..prays to all mangakas

    p.s. anyone else having a bad day...feel free to reply...it kinda makes u feel better hacing shared ur pain

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hyaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My day hasn't been so bad . . . but, I'm always tired. My roommate says I was talking in my sleep last night. Possibly in another language. LOL I wonder if it was Japanese. I guess I've been pretty down lately too . . . not for any good reason though . . .

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhh I'm sorry that you're all having a bad time. ;___; Oh, and about the prom, Jadey...can't you maybe wear a less expensive dress or put together something from what clothes you have at home? For one of my formal dances (ie: lowerclassmen's attempt at trying to get a prom [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) I went out and bought a bargain top, and a bargain bottom somewhere else, then threw the two together with some slinky red sandals I had at home and a nice hairdo. ~.^ Soo...the prom doesn't have to be over for you yet! And there's always Senior prom...that's supposedly the one that's more memorable. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Now go read something funny, like Love Mode, High Score, or Yamada Taro! Get off all the angsty stuff, no matter how interesting it is! ^___^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, it takes a load of antidepressants to get me out of the house every morning, but that's okay. Im too whacked out to care what's going on most of the time ^_^;; Yaoi definately helps too. Remebers that 80's movie pretty in pink where the girl makes her own prom dress...Hmm. Go, whatever you're wearing, you'll look good. Promise. Lipstick and high heels, I find, are massive confidence boosters ;D I dont know what the 'prom culture' is where you are, but I'd just turn up alone and have a good time. At least you can say you went.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanxs for all the support. I think im gunna remake my eight grade dress. In middle school our top grade is eight...not nine. my dress was a prom dress and it was really pretty--but it was big. I think now that im older and actually have boobs, ill be able to fill it out better, I think this might work..all i need is shoes, a wrap, and my hair done. I think im feeling a little better. But i still dont have my license! Oh well maybe its time i took up walking again. **looks outside, its freezing and raining** maybe not..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •